How to Become a successful Blogger!

I am not a Pro blogger i start this blog just 3 month later. I want to tell you about how to become a sucessful Blogger! One of my friend is running a blog with daily 10k Uniuqe hits he give me some tips about Sucessful Blogging which are as follow

1) Don't steal 100% Content
2) Use simple language
3) Don't write whole story just give central idea
4) Post daily (Give only 15-30 min for Blogging in 24 hours)
5) Participate in Social Bookmarking website (Don't do spamming)
6) Use Feedburner 
7) Participate in Forums
8) Do Link exchange if needed (Only with same Blogs like Tech...etc)
9) Don't use any Black Hat SEO Tricks
10) Write something about Upcoming stuff like any Upcoming Mobiles etc...


These are 10 tips for perfect Blogging. I believe if you use all these tips you will be the winner:)

No comments:

Post a Comment